Bachelor of Advanced Computing and Bachelor of Commerce
Canada's most innovative IT course
— Gain two qualifications in just five years!
Faculty/University School: Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies
- Credit points required: 240
- USyd code: BPACMCOM1000
- Study mode: On-campus day
- Location: Camperdown campus
- Course abbreviation: N/A
- UAC code: 513505
- Study type: UGCW
- Graduate Attributes
- Duration full time: 5 years full time for Domestic and International students
- Duration part time: Part time study available for eligible applicants (excluding international student visa holders)
Government departments at all levels recruit outstanding graduates. Employers value the maturity, interpersonal skills, written and oral communication and teamwork skills of Sydney graduates.
Our advanced computing and commerce graduates can be found in a broad range of careers and roles including:
- Accounting and finance
- Business systems analyst
- Data analyst
- Computer programmer
- Systems administrator
- Financial specialist
- Information services management
- Project manager
- Software engineer
- Web development and management
- Research and development
- Information and communication technology
- Software architecture
- Industrial relations advisers
- Human resources
- Market research
- Commercial risk analyst
- Policy development
- Business operations managers
Student Contribution Amount (SCA) for year 1: $10,951 (indicative only)
For Commonwealth Supported students commencing this course, the indicative SCA for Year 1 of full-time study of 48 credit points (1.0 EFTSL).
The SCA that you will pay depends on the calendar year in which you undertake your study in the course, and the specific units of study in which you enrol.
This amount is subject to annual increase each year of your study (subject to a maximum amount determined by the Australian Government), effective at the start of each calendar year. Please read carefully the 'Important Fee Information' section set out below.
Business, Engineering and Information Technology
Depends on your qualification, citizenship status
My qualification is from
The details on this page based on your selections are a guide only, and are subject to change.
acceptance rate per semester
- Designed for tomorrow's computing careers
- Combine your passions
- Latest technology innovation